The personnel team is accepting applications for a full-time Children’s Director. Please send your resume and completed questionnaire (link from CBC website where it can be found) to office@cornerstonese
Title: Children’s Director
Position: Full Time Staff
Salary: $30,000 to $35,000 (based upon qualifications)
Employed By: Cornerstone Baptist Church
Supervisor: Senior Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church
Job Description: Manage and direct all aspects of Cornerstone Baptist Church’s children’s ministry (Kindergarten to 5th Grade); to include, but not limited to:
- Organize and manage K-5th grade Sunday School
- Organize, manage and conduct (if necessary) Children’s Church
- Organize and manage Awana
- Organize, promote and execute approved CBC sponsored children’s events
- Conduct 1 Vacation Bible School event annually
- Conduct 1 Hullabaloo event annually
- Ensure safe and secure environment/events for children.
- Volunteer management
- Facility management
- Supply management
- Budget development and management
- Collaborate with, support and mentor Early Childhood Ministry Director
- Develop program to aid transition of children from Early Childhood program to Children’s program and Children’s program to Junior High School program
- Attend weekly Cornerstone Baptist Church staff meetings
- Born-again believer in Jesus Christ.
- Personal theological beliefs in-line with those of Cornerstone Baptist Church (http://cornerstonesedalia.com/about/).
- Active member of Cornerstone Baptist Church or active member in current church and willing to move membership to Cornerstone Baptist Church
- Desire and ability to work closely with children ranging from Kindergarten to 5th Grade.
- Ability to develop creative and innovative events to draw children.
- Ability to find, direct and motivate team of volunteers.
- Ability to pass a background investigation.
- Administrative ability and/or talents to calculate and manage budgets, including ability to work directly with Cornerstone Baptist Church Finance Committee on annual budget requirements.